RDS Operations Support
Registered users of the PCA Reference Data Services are also provided with operational support. The purpose of the RDS Operations Support is to ensure high quality and timely handling of requests made to or about the RDS (Reference Data Services) System and RDL (Reference Data Library) Content. Support arrangements are defined according to ITIL® and the ISO 20000 Standard.
These services are accessed here RDS Operations Support Services and include:
- User Registration and Access to the POSC Caesar Association trac
- Scope & Definition of the Support Services and Maintenance Procedures
- Operational Support Services FAQ
- Ticket System to initiate Service Requests (SR's) for
- System failures, technical problems and general user problems with the RDS system, tools & applications provided.
- General content queries & ISO15926 clarifications concerning the PCA RDL Content.
- Initiating content Change Requests (CR's) for new or updated PCA RDL (also known as Staging) Content.
- Registered Users who do not also have PCA Membership receive a reduced operational support service.
- The PCA Operations Support Service operates the process of handling RDL Content Change Requests and clarifications in support of the RDL Maintenance Procedure, but does not operate the full content maintenance process.
- For Change Requests (proposed new RDL Content or changes to existing RDL Content) please use the PCA RDL CR Spreadsheet format and attach the proposed changes to the ticket/email. For explanation and a template of the spreadsheet format used, refer to the last sheet in the spreadsheet.
- Where users require guidance on how to relate or map their business data using ISO15926 Reference Data, please see joint PCA / FIATECH IDS-ADI Project "Characterization Methodology" pages.
- Start creating your support ticket here!
Return to a descrition of the full scope of PCA Reference Data Services